Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

My New Project

I've always wanted to be a reader. Not just because it's a good downtime, but because it can allow me to gain knowledge in more than one point of view or even just learn something new. People who read always seem to have a good foundation, especially those that read Christian books. It allows for your mind to open up and think more creatively. The only books I've ever been able to read were Harry Potter. As much as I'd like to say it creates a good base for me, it doesn't. :)

So, I found this site below that allows you to review books and send it back to them. It's all free. So, maybe this will encourage me to start reading and maybe enjoying it.
I enjoy setting goals for myself, and this is a new one. Read a book, do a complete review, and send it back. Not too hard, so it sounds. But I guess we'll see. I don't like failing so I'll do it, just don't know how long it will take.




I review for BookSneeze

No comments:

Post a Comment