Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happiness in a box


Yes I know I look scary, but It's what excitement will do to ya.
To add to that it was also taken right after my HIIT workout so there ya go.





Meditating on these verses: Remembering who gives me the ultimate satisfaction and peace in my day. It's not what I do, but who I do it for.

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it. – Matthew 16:24-25

A man can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in his work. This too, I see, is from the hand of God, for without him, who can eat or find enjoyment? – Ecclesiastes 2:24-25








No comments:

Post a Comment