Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Lead Me



I've had about four blog posts ready to go within the past couple days. I'm not really sure why I didn't post them; some of these posts were about my metaphors between life and wedding planning, some about my feelings on accountability, recipes and baking, etc. Sheesh, I've had a strange amount of options to choose from.

 But for some reason  I could never bring myself to push publish post. Anywho- after a long and draining day, I heard this song on the radio. Sometimes I just have to be silent and listen to what it is God is trying to tell me. I've probably been neglecting His voice for days now, maybe even weeks. I read my Jesus Calling every morning, but once I leave my apartment and enter the outside world, every meditation and prayer I had stays right inside my cozy apartment.


Joshua 1:9
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

Proverbs 19:21
"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."


No comments:

Post a Comment