Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

GOAL REACHED!

I got the wonderful email today from The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society congratulating me on reaching my fundraising goal.

"Congratulations Jenny! Our records indicate that you have met the goal set on your fundraising page for your event, Nashville Marathon which will be held on 11/09/2013. Congratulations! To date, you have raised $1,208.67."

THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who has donated to the society and who have encouraged me. I would not have been able to do this without you guys! I can't believe this. Fundraising was more scary to me in the beginning than the actual marathon itself. I prayed about it and I put it in God's hands. He DID provide. PRAISE!

My Fundraising Total



Raised: $1,208.67 | Goal: $1,200.00


101 %
Thank you, thank you, thank you.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment