Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Goodmorning Friday

I set my alarm for 5:30 this morning. Not to run this time, but for prayer. After yesterday morning's rough start and lack of time and energy, I decided it would be essential that I start my day off with prayer. All I have to say is when you allow God to set the pace of your day, it can change your attitude, thoughts, and feelings. I have an unbelievable amount of energy and positivity today. My prayers are constant and short, but I won't forget who it is sets my day. It's a beautiful friday and I am so thankful for it. I'm eager to start my weekend and visit my family who I haven't seen in some time. Next Friday will begin a new chapter in my life which I am very eager to begin. Also, today is my MAN's Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Matthew Mitchell! You are my heart and my sunshine! I am SO thankful for everything you have brought in my life. Words can't express the gratefulness I feel each time I think about you. You've changed my life in more ways I could ever imagine. You've taught me so much about life and love. You've carried to me patience, selflessness, and gratitude. I am thankful for you and the day of your BIRTH!!! My hum!


:)
Matthew Mitchell Elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment