Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Feelings

Gosh, this picture makes me happy.

If you don't already know, my dream home is a sweet cottage with fresh flowers and vibrant/bright colors. So as for now, I gaze at pictures and just pretend that I am currently surrounded by lovliness such as this.


Precious:)

Ok, so I need to leave dreamland now.

So today I've been pondering about the verse:

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

The reason is because of the short discussion I got into with Matthew and Ro. I thought of it this morning while I started going into my dreaming haze again. It's so easy for me to think about tomorrow, about the possibilities, opportunities, and beauty that could lie there. Today can seem so ugly and brutal, it's so easy to focus on that possibilility of beauty for tomorrow. My prayer today is to focus on what's in front of me, and to see the beauty that I may look over. Cirumstances, Obstacles, and Obstructions can seem so bitter and disappointing. My challenge for myself is to find the beauty in them.

 I'm going to be beautiful in my today, and not wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment