Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

New journeys, new ambitions

New journey ahead, folks. I posted a while ago about my need for something new. Yesterday I decided to take a "leap of faith" into the BeachBody business. I had thought about it for a while, and yesterday I just felt like it was time. I have been encouraged and pushed by people of the BeachBody business for the past couple months and let me tell ya, they are great! I love the enthusiasm, excitement, and passion. I started off in March doing ChaLEAN Extreme, which was great for me! It's a strength training workout program that is 90 days. I trucked right along with it, until about month two when I had to stop because I graduated, which means no more weights! It was a bit discouraging but I still kept trucking in life. I started running off and on but wasn't really doing anything consistantly. Then, I hear about a neat program (from the same instructor that did ChaLEAN Extreme) called Turbo Fire. It's way different then ChaLEAN because it's cardio-based, which is my love! (Strength training not so much)
After starting Turbo Fire, I really felt like it would be a good idea to share my love for the programs and supplements. I'm excited to see where it will take me, and who it will allow me to meet. I know God has a great plan and I hope that I can honor Him through this journey. I'll try to keep an update of how everything is working and what I'm learning from the experience. Maybe it will touch someone else's life or show a passion in someone that they didn't know existed.


Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment