Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Rollercoaster Rollercoaster..

It's finally Friday! This week has been a complete roller coaster and I'm ready for the weekend(my best friend is coming! The four best friends will be back together for the first time since May 2010!) We all met our Freshman year in college! I can't wait to share about all the crazy things that I am SURE will happen this weekend with the four of us together!:)


 I started my morning off with a large dunkin donuts coffee and a half of the Pecan Larabar and half of the Banana Bread Larabar. I snacked on the pecan bar the other day so I only had half of it and at work I had half of the banana bread. 


The pecan and banana bread are good, but not as good as others I've tired. They were more bland and less flavorful, I like stronger flavors and a little more sweetness to the bars. The apple pie has been my favorite, with coconut coming in a very close second, and lemon bar coming in third! There ya have it...

I'd like to say that my prayers are going out to Japan and all the countries/cities/towns/homes/people that are being effected by the earthquake. I heard about it this morning and my heart is broken for all those suffering or losing loved ones.

"I am the Lord your God.  I am holding your hand, so don't be afraid.  I am here to help you." Isaiah 41:13

"I am surrounded by trouble, but you protect me against my angry enemies.  With your powerful arm you keep me safe." Psalm 138:7

"Jesus said to his disciples, "Don't be worried!  Have faith in God and have faith in me." John 14:1

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the earthquake news is truly devestating. It also makes me paranoid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your scriptures so important to recognize everything we have.

    ReplyDelete