Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

FUNDRAISER!

My first fundraiser has been scheduled and I would love to see you there!

Where:
Five Guys in Brentwood (off of Franklin Road)

Day: 
Tuesday, August 27th

From:
 4:00-10:00p.m 

A % of Five Guys' profit that night will go to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for financial assistance for families currently carrying the burden of medical bills and also to finding a cure. Please spread the word and bring your friends! 

Come, eat burgers, and even fellowship if you have the time! If you are unable to make it but you would like to support my cause, you can still donate!

Also, if you are wanting to make a donation in honor of someone, you can submit that to my fundraiser page as well. On race day, I will be running in honor of every name that gets submitted to me, so don't forget to give me the names of someone you'd like for me to run for and I'll put their name on my jersey! 


 

I'd like to leave you with this precious face.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment