Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Love Love Love



Sometime I randomly google words, topics, or verse subjects. Today I googled love. Not sure why, but I did. I think the word is sometimes misunderstood, underminded, overthought, or neglected

LoVe.

This past year I've learned what love truly is. It's not a feeling, to me.
Yes, you can probably feel love, but when I hear the word, that's not what it means to me.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. . .And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.1 Corinthians 13:4-13

Love to me is that hope of tomorrow. The actions of friends, the thoughts of those  around me, it's an action in true form. It's the depth of our hearts, that which we can't see.
God is love, God is unseen.
My thoughts are often abstract and random, but I want to portray my thoughts in the way I think. I pray to act in love. TRUE love. The love God calls us to act. No records of wrongdoings, no jealousy, no hatred, no gossip. I wish I could be perfect and live by this verse everyday.

To be in love, to act in love, to dream in love, to live in love.
A world so perfect to me.
[Love never fails]


No comments:

Post a Comment